About Me

My photo
I have a pile of loves. I love my family and friends (how could I not?) like most reasonably well adjusted people. And anyone who knows me, knows I'm probably not as well adjusted as I should be, but where's the fun in that? I love food, ‘well prepared, fill you up to the point of exploding, but make you think about another helping’ good food! I love to BBQ and grill. I love machines and motorcycles. I have a couple of bikes. To be fair, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to call them motorcycles yet. They're being stubborn and won't run, yet... And I love trying to make something my own. I also love to rant on occasion (sometimes frequently) and every once in a while I love to write some shit down. I'm sure I have a lot of other things that I love, but this is a good start. I may not be interesting to some, but others may enjoy following me. Here's my journey through food, a bike build and all the shit in between. I call it as I see it and say what I think needs to be said. If that bugs you, you're probably too fucking sensitive anyway. I'm not sure where this is going, but I hope it's somewhere good. In the end it's all about laughing out loud at least once every day.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The way it is...

I have a pile of loves in my life. I love my family and friends like most reasonably well adjusted people. And anyone who knows me, knows I'm probably not as well adjusted as I should be, but where's the fun in that? I have a long list of other loves in my life. Some get the attention they deserve, others not so much. I love food, good, well prepared, fill you up to the point of exploding, but make you think about another helping good food! I think that's common knowledge to most people. I also love to BBQ and grill. I think it's sad when someone says they love food, but can't cook in any way, shape or form besides getting from a box, can, freezer, or a menu.

I also love machines, motorcycles and cars. I've had a couple cars and I have a couple motorcycles. To be fair, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to call them motorcycles yet. They're being stubborn and won't run, yet... What I have at the moment is an attempt to bring a couple of old Honda's back to life on the cheap. So far the "cheap" is working out, however I have a hunch I may not be that lucky for long.

I also love video games, pinup art, airplanes, rock climbing and bouldering, and I love to rant on occasion (sometimes the occasions are more frequent than others) and every once in a while I love to write some shit down. I'm sure I have a lot of other things that I love, but this is a good start.

I may not be interesting to some, but others may enjoy following me. Here's my journey through food, motorcycles and all the shit and fuck ups in between. I'm not sure where this is going, but I hope it's somewhere good. I call it as I see it and say what I think needs to be said. I'm not out to offend anyone. If I do, sorry 'bout that, but you're probably too fucking sensitive anyway. Otherwise, If you enjoy what you see pass it along to a friend or two. If I make one person a day laugh out loud then I've had a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment